What do School Psychologists do?
- Conduct initial evaluations to determine if a student is eligible for special education services; conduct ongoing evaluations for students with IEP’s
- May be assigned to provide DIS counseling and ERMHS services for students with IEP’s (mental health services through the IEP), as well as mental health assessments for the IEP
- Provide consultation support around effectively supporting students with IEP’s in the classroom
- May assist parents to help them better understand their child’s IEP
- Assists with Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) and building effective interventions at the school site
To learn more about what School Psychologists do, click here!
Who are our Lemon Grove School Psychologists?
|Rebecca Saucedo||Lemon Grove Academy Middle; Non Public Schools (NPS)||[email protected]|
|Maggie Schnese||San Miguel; Vista La Mesa||[email protected]|
|Madyson Mann||Monterey Heights; San Miguel & VLMA for counseling||[email protected]|
|Andrea Cvitkovich||Preschool; Lemon Grove Academy Elementary||[email protected]|
|Stephanie Bonnafoux||San Altos Elementary; Mt Vernon Elementary||[email protected]|