Student Distance Learning Resources
Students will access all assignments and online resources through Clever. Clever is an easy way for your child to log in and learn with all of the online programs they use.
How to log into Clever using a district issued chromebook:
- When your student first logs into their district issued Chromebook, they will be presented with the Clever page shown below, at which point they will select the login with Google option.
- The first time students log in, they will be prompted to enter their 6-digit username & password that was mailed to your home from the Lemon Grove School District
- For future log-ins, students will simply select “log in with Google.”
How to log into Clever using a personal device from home:
- Navigate to the Lemon Grove School District web page
- Select “Student and Family” tab
- Click on “Clever”
- When students log in, they will be prompted to enter their 6-digit username & password that was mailed to your home from the Lemon Grove School District
- Students will now have automatic access to Benchmark and Google Classroom
Once students are logged into Clever they will have access to their teacher’s Google Classroom (where they will find assignments) as well as all of the District programs Parents Guide to Google Classroom
How to log into GoMath:
- Think Central / Go Math will require one extra step.
- Once your child clicks on the Think Central icon in Clever they will need to login to Go Math.
- Their username is their 6-digit ID followed by “lgsd” & password is what was mailed to your home from the Lemon Grove School District
Below are some helpful links for using the digital components of Go Math and Benchmark.
More help videos coming soon.