2021-2022 Expanded Learning Program
Thank you for your interest in the Lemon Grove School District Expanded Learning Program.
If you are interested in applying for the Expanded Learning Program waiting list for the 2021-2022 school year please click the link below to submit an application.
The ELP office staff will contact you directly when space becomes available for your child.
- The before and after school program is funded by the California Department of Education (CDE) through the After School Education & Safety (ASES) grant.
- The program is a 5 day a week program with attendance requirements.
- The program is open to Transitional Kindergarten through 8th grade who are enrolled in the Lemon Grove School District.
- The program includes a nutritious meal, homework support, academic, and enrichment activities (i.e. Physical Activity, Visual & Performing Arts, Gardening, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math).
- The program provides a balance of academic support, physical activity, and enrichment activities.
Please feel free to reach out to our Expanded Learning office team with any questions.
Expanded Learning Site Leader Lead
Expanded Learning Program Secretary
619-825-5600 x 2655
Expanded Learning Program Manager
619-825-5600 x 2656
If you have not received a return phone call within 24 hours, please email the Davina Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lemon Grove School District prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying, based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, nationality, ethnicity, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics, at any district school or school activity.
El distrito escolar de Lemon Grove prohíbe la discriminación, including harassment, intimidation and bullying, based on race, whether real or perceived, color, ancestry, national origin, nationality, ethnicity, identification with an ethnic group, age, religion, parental marital status or parental legal guardianship, disability physical or mental, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or gender expression; or by association with a person or with a group of persons with one or more of these characteristics, whether real or perceived, in any school of the school district or school event.
RE: Notice of Intent to Submit an Application for 21st Century Community Learning Centers Program (After School Programs)
In accordance with the application instructions from the California Dept. of Education, the San Diego County Office of Education submits a public notice to the community of Lemon Grove School District of San Diego County Office of Education’s intent to submit an application for a 21st Century Community Learning Centers After School Programs grant for public schools to be served in the aforementioned areas.