Thank you for your interest in the hybrid Extended Day Program for April-June 2021
- Students are expected to attend EDP on all in-person school days
- Drive thru student pick up window is from 5:15-6:00pm daily
- EDP is only available to students on their in-person school days
- Face coverings are required for students and staff
- The EDP is open to Transitional Kindergarten through 8th grade
- Currently, there are no before school programs open at any of our school sites (after school program services only)
- The Extended Day Program is free!
EDP ENROLLMENT PRIORITIES
1. Foster/Homeless Youth
2. Students participating in the Free and/or Reduced Meals Program
3. Critical Infrastructure Work Group
4. Students attending the full program hours
If your child is attending virtual academy, check out the online EDP youtube channel for fun after school activities!
Please feel free to reach out to our Extended Day Program office team with any questions.
(Office Hours: 7:00am-2:00pm)
E.D.P. Site Leader (Lead)
619-825-5600 x 2655
Christine Palomo (formerly McKenna)
619-825-5600 x 2656
If you have not received a return phone call within 24 hours, please email the E.D.P. Secretary, Davina Hale.
The Lemon Grove School District prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying, based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, nationality, ethnicity, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics, at any district school or school activity.
El distrito escolar de Lemon Grove prohíbe la discriminación, including harassment, intimidation and bullying, based on race, whether real or perceived, color, ancestry, national origin, nationality, ethnicity, identification with an ethnic group, age, religion, parental marital status or parental legal guardianship, disability physical or mental, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or gender expression; or by association with a person or with a group of persons with one or more of these characteristics, whether real or perceived, in any school of the school district or school event.
RE: Notice of Intent to Submit an Application for 21st Century Community Learning Centers Program (After School Programs)
In accordance with the application instructions from the California Dept. of Education, the San Diego County Office of Education submits a public notice to the community of Lemon Grove School District of San Diego County Office of Education’s intent to submit an application for a 21st Century Community Learning Centers After School Programs grant for public schools to be served in the aforementioned areas.