Infinite Campus Portal Help
Infinite Campus Parent Portal FAQs and Troubleshooting
I just need to get to the portal.
I am new to all this. How do I get a portal account?
- You will receive an email invitation to create your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account usually two working days after the online registration for your first LGSD student is approved.
- --Be sure to check your spam folder for the email--
- The email will contain a one-use-only link. Do not double-click the link.
- If your student’s registration has been processed or you already have an enrolled child with LGSD, you can also reach out to your school site and request an Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account. Allow at least one business day to receive the email.
Do I need a separate portal account for each of my students?
- No. You will be able to see all your students in the same portal.
I did not get the link or the link is not working.
- You can reach out to your school site and request an Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account. Allow at least one business day to receive the reply email.
- If you still experience issues, contact your school of residence here between 8:00am and 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
I have a portal, but I can't log in.
- If you already have an Infinite Campus Portal account and have set up a security email, you can get automated help by clicking one of the following on the
Infinite Campus Parent Portal Login page:
- Forgot your Password?
- Forgot your Username?
- If you still have trouble, contact us at 619-825-5600 x3000 or email us at [email protected]
I'm getting a message about an "Account Security Email."
Why is this happening and what do I need to do?
- The Account Security Email is the email address that will be used whenever you click "Forgot my password." In most cases, this should be the same email address at which you receive other school-related communication. You will need to enter it twice for verification. Your "Campus Password" is the password you set up for yourself when you created your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account or your most recent password.
Are there mobile apps?
- Yes, there are free apps for both Android and Apple iOS
- You must set up your Campus Portal account BEFORE you can use the Mobile App
- Search the App Store for the "Campus Parent" or "Campus Student" app and download.
- District Name = Lemon Grove School District
- Enter your username and password that you have already set up
The contact information for myself or a family member is incorrect in the Portal. How do I correct it?
- You can update email and phone information via the portal, but you will need to contact your school with new proof of residency documents if your physical address has changed.
- Directions for updating email and phone information