Infinite Campus Portal Help
Infinite Campus Portal FAQs and Troubleshooting
I just need to get to the portal.
I am new to all this. How do I get a portal account?
- You will receive an email invitation to create your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account about two working days after the online registration for your first LGSD student is approved.
- Be sure to check your spam folder for the email.
- The email will contain a one-use-only link. Do not double-click the link.
- If your student’s registration has been processed or already has an enrolled child with LGSD, you can also reach out to your school site and request an Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account. Allow at least one business day to receive the email.
Do I need a separate portal account for each of my students?
- No. You will see all your students in the same portal.
I did not get the link or the link is not working.
- You can reach out to your school site and request an Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account. Allow at least one business day to receive the email.
- If you still experience issues, contact your school of residence here between 8:00 and 4:00, Monday through Friday.
I have a portal, but I can't log in.
- If you already have an Infinite Campus Portal account and have set up a security email, you can get automated help by clicking one of the following on the Infinite Campus Parent Portal Login page:
- Forgot your Password?
- Forgot your username?
- Forgot your Username and Password?
- If you still have trouble, contact us at 619-825-5600 / 3000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm getting a message about an "Account Security Email." Why is this happening and what do I need to do?
- The Account Security Email is the email address that should be emailed whenever you click "Forgot my password." In most cases, this should be the same email address at which you receive other school-related communication. You will need to enter it twice. Your "Campus Password" is the password you set up for yourself when you created your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account or your most recent password.
Are there mobile apps?
- Yes, for both Andriod and IOS
- You must set up your Campus Portal account BEFORE you can use the Mobile App
- Search the App Store for the Campus Parent or Campus Student app and download.
- District Name = Lemon Grove School District
- Enter your username and password that you have already set up
The contact information for me or a family member is incorrect in the Portal. How do I correct it?
- You can update email and phone information via the portal, but you will need to contact your school with new proof of residency documents if your physical address has changed.
- Directions for updating email and phone information